Tuesday, March 8, 2011

That Heavy Sinker Feeling

Jonathan Sanchez will have a good year this year.  I know this for truesies and realsies.

In fact, Jonathan Sanchez will be remarkable this year.  How am I so sure?

Because he has a sinker.  An honest to goodness, heavier than a brick sinker. Something that will mop up the bases when he walks a couple.  Something that will blow up the bats of the 2nd hitters in the league.  Something that will look big as big as a beach ball to the D-Back whiffers, but fall right off the table before it gets to the plate.

Jonathan Sanchez now has a tool to right his wrongs, and I'm excited.  I can see him going at it hard as a Giant, going somewhere as a free agent with a decent paycheck, and becoming an awesome bust.  And I couldn't be happier for the guy.  Go Sanchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment